Established in 1995, Frasia Wright Associates remains the only specialist legal recruitment consultancy based in Scotland, dedicated to placing lawyers. Our values define our culture, integrity and confidentiality being the cornerstones of our service.
FWA is committed to assisting firms across Scotland and offers a holistic recruitment solution, supported by an experienced team. We work with a range of law firms and organisations, from large city centre firms to small high street / rural practices.
We are committed to:
- Adding value to our clients’ own recruitment strategies
- Continuously developing our own market knowledge
- Listening to and acting on the needs of our clients and candidates
- Providing innovative solutions to recruitment problems
- Establishing and maintaining lasting relationships
What can you do?
- Be attractable as an employer
- Build your local profile – LinkedIn, your own website, Scottish Legal News
- Sell the opportunity you have
- Provide long term prospects
- Offer remote / flexible working options
- Be immersed in a legal business and help shape where the firm is going and be part of a community
- Network with lawyers who have impressed you
FWA can work in collaboration with you to help build your profile…How?
- Branding on our website – Featured Client and Featured advert
- Profile on Lawscotjobs
- Part of a feature advert in The Journal (by location or practice area)
- Competitive fee rates on a success only basis
- Our depth of market knowledge and full candidate management
We keep a careful watch over the changes in salary levels across the spectrum, our salary guide is updated regularly on our website – www.frasiawright.com/salary-guide.
We are also able to provide support to firms an ad hoc or fixed term basis. Our Interim Solutions Division provides an efficient, high-calibre and financially attractive outsourcing alternative to meet the business and staffing needs of your business, but also to enable the growing number of our interim lawyers to realise their ambition to control career/lifestyle balance without compromising on quality of work. We offer a competitive and innovative fee structure to help you manage your costs, whether it’s on a daily rate basis, on our payroll or on a pro-rata salary/fee basis as an employee.
We would be happy to have a discussion around how we might be able to assist you if you would find it helpful?
Visit: www.frasiawright.com or Tel: 01294 850501